Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stuff I Like: Long and Winding Road Edition


**In the past few months, I've learned that commuting is for suckers. I've come to loathe the 39.9 miles I drive each morning and evening. However, there are a few things I've come to appreciate as I accelerate to freeway speed:

1. Talking Rain Twist Organic Water, mango acai flavor: as opposed to the non-organic version, which is not nearly as refreshing. Do you even understand all the chemical processing required to manufacture non-organic water? It's truly frightening...annnnnnnnd, I'm joking. This drink really is good, though.
2. Radio From Hell: in the mornings, a true Utah original.
3. Marketplace: apparently, I am interested in all things financial when the smooth-voiced Kai Ryssdal speaks of them.
4. Bikers with stuffed pigs on the back of their bikes: adorable.
5. Religiously-themed semi-trucks: exist.

No comments: