Sunday, August 5, 2007

Stuff I Like: Sunday Evening Edition


1. Peach cobbler: the penultimate Sunday night dessert.
2. Life With Derek: Another Canadian kids show I like - seriously, Canada, what's going on with you? First Metric and Broken Social Scene take over my music, now Degrassi and Life With Derek take over my TV. I'd be slightly weary if I didn't love it all so much.
3. Debussey: I'm trying to perfect Clair de Lune. It's so pretty, but I'm so rusty...
4. Phase 10: My family's current Sunday Night Game - it was Yahtzee, but I brought in Phase 10 a few months ago. I kind of rock at it.
5. Singin' In the Rain: My parents always put an older film in on Sundays - Singin' In the Rain is a perennial favorite. "People? I ain't people!" never gets old.

1 comment:

jessaveda said...

nice use of the word "penultimate." you make a fellow english major proud. but if cobbler is the second to last sunday night desert, i'm curious, what is the last?