Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stuff I Like: Mug Shot Edition


Here are my favorites from Kristi and I's secondhand mug collection:
1. Dinosaur mug: It includes such hits as Apatosaurus, Dimetrodon, Triceratops, and the multi-platinum single, Tyrannosaurus. All of the Maryland Science Center's greatest hits, brought together in one epic mug!
2. Pig mug: Me and Hello Kitty love the pig mug. He looks like the kind of pig who is friends with a literate spider, in other words, the best kind of pig.
3. I Heart You mug: The sentiment is so sweet.
4. Friendship Warms the Heart mug: The cutesy heart handle and sweet sentiment make this mug irresistibly sappy. I love it.
5. Hearts & Flowers mug: This is my favorite mug. I love that it leaves no doubt as to the theme - hearts and flowers. The design has a cute vintage 70s charm and the cup has my favorite mug feature, the heart handle.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Maren. I like the pig mug the best. It is my dream to have a pot belly pig. By the way. This is your favorite Alicia from the LMC.

Kristi said...

I love our mugs.

Kristi said...

Also, you didn't include the crazy pattern one... I think it might be in my car. Ha ha.