Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stuff I Like: Today Edition


1. Marc Jacobs Daisy: I really love smelling like this perfume. Also, I think the bottle design is genius - so stinkin' adorable!

2. This American Life: Each week, they pick a theme and tell stories based on the theme. I made Kristi listen to my favorite episode, the Break-Up episode, in which a post-break-up girl decides she wants to write a love song and asks Phil Collins for advice in doing it.

3. Burt's Bees lip balm: Because it's basically the best lip balm ever.

4. Arrested Development: SO FUNNY! The "Afternoon Delight" episode made me laugh harder than I have in ages. Watch it. Love it.

5. Nutella: Mmmmmmmm. I love this stuff so much that I want to marry it (remember, remember? Pee Wee Herman loves fruit salad, so he marries fruit salad?).

2 comments:

Shums said...

Um, love ALL of it! Especially Arrested. There's always money in the banana stand.

Anonymous said...

Ok I have to say nutella is not my favorite but oh my gosh Arrested Development should not have been cancelled!