Sunday, June 10, 2007

Links I Like: Wasting My Time Edition

1. jacksonpollock.org : At first, it seems like nothing is there. But once you start moving your mouse around, you become a post-modern genius. Very meta.
2. Paxon : Way more fun than regular Pac Man.
3. flickr.com : I love the "art" tag - there are tons of great graphic designers that post there.
4. The Huffington Post Entertainment section : Too-smart, pretentious people discussing the intricacies of Paris Hilton's jail sentence and how it brings the human race closer together. It's fantastic.
5. WeeblsStuff : I really want some of my friends to get into Weebl and Bob - that way pie jokes and the phrase "I have become a goths" will be hilarious to more than just me. (Also funny, Magical Trevor and KenyaKenyaKenya!)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Did you know that my family loves KENYA, KENYA, KENYA? We do. Only in Kenya.