Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stuff I Like: T-Shirt Edition, part one

1. NKOTB Jordan tee : My best friend's older sister told us that Jordan was the hottest New Kid. She had this t-shirt.
2. "Keep the Dream Alive" tee : I tend to love PalmerCash t-shirts - this is one of my favorites. It's so very me.
3. "Paris Je t'aime" shirt : Super-girly, super-cute Top Shop shirt. And now they ship to the US . . . I have to keep reminding myself of the exchange rate because everything seems sooooo inexpensive in pounds.
4. NKOTB Joey tee : Secretly, I knew that Joey was the hottest New Kid. My mom wouldn't let me get a t-shirt, though, because she said I was too young to be interested in teen idols. Thanks to Urban Outfitters, that bastion of ironic screenprints, I can have a do-over on this memory.
5. Hello Kitty England tee : Two of my favorite obsessions, England and Hello Kitty, brought together in harmonious bliss on this t-shirt.

No comments: