Friday, June 8, 2007

Stuff I Like: First Edition


1. Mates of State Bring It Back - The perfect soundtrack to painting the bathroom on a June afternoon.
2. My awesome b-girl shoes - They are awesome.
3. So You Think You Can Dance? - I love crappy summer shows. This one wins my affection with its overblown sense of its own importance, making each borderline contestant "Dance For Their Life" ("Life" being defined as "spot on a summer television reality show"). Plus, the choreographers come up with some crazy stuff.
4. On Beauty by Zadie Smith - The only book I've read so far this summer that doesn't qualify as "chicklit" or "beach read." It was totally worth the extra brainpower.
5. Online Boggle - My favorite way to waste an hour (or two). This site doesn't use pop-up ads or banners, so it's not annoying, like most game sites.

2 comments:

Mary the Brave said...

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND LIFE ALTERING. maybe you don't know yet. you will in time, though.

Amy B. said...

Weboggle is amazing. I waste hours at work playing it. One of my new favorite things: www.tv-links.co.uk